Hunter Macdonald is an innovative next generation IT Services organization. We deliver on our commitments and we aim to surpass our clients' expectations. We are immensely proud to count some of the world's most successful and innovative companies as clients. These clients range from FTSE 20 and Fortune 500 organizations through to smaller, more niche companies.
Headquartered in the UK, and with offices in North America and Asia Pac, our team has delivered projects to our international client base across a wide variety of industry verticals. 70% of our resources are SC cleared and 100% are passionate about delivering great outcomes for our clients.
- Headquarters: Victoria House, 26 Queen Victoria Street, Reading, Berks. RG1 1TG.United Kingdom.
- HCM office: Abtel, 5th Floor, No 36 Phan Dang Luu, Binh Thanh district, Hochiminh.
- HN office: Viet Tower, 14th Floor, No. 1 Thai Ha, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Attractive salary & Performance bonus
- Healthcare insurance campaign
- Agile working environment;
- English classes and professional training
- Fast growing IT organization
- Opportunity working onsite in UK
We are offering special training program for Java fresh graduates as follows:
Training program's highlights:
- Number of trainees recruited: 5 Java Fresher
- Training location: Ho Chi Minh: 5th Floor, ABTel Building, 36 Phan Dang Luu, Ward 6, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Training duration: 2 months
- Training time: Monday - Friday (8 hours/per day, from 9:00 am to 18:00 pm);
- Program Content: will be discussed on interviews;
- The trainee will be provided with laptop for training purpose;
- After the training, the trainees will become Hunter Macdonald employees if the trainees meet the criteria set out for the program.
- Training allowance: will be discussed in the interview;
- Great opportunities in improving technical knowledge and soft skills, as well as language and career at a fast-growing company;
- Have opportunities to work in world class projects;
- To be trained and practice in an international, dynamic and friendly working environment.
Trainee's desired attributes
- Fresh graduates from universities with major in IT (yet-graduated candidates are not qualified for this program);
- Knowledge of Java is a must
- Good English communication is required;
- Commit to attend full time training
- Have ability and desire to be trained in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to meet deadline and to complete time – sensitive projects as assigned;
- Good logical and positive thinking;
- Be passionate and enthusiastic, hard-working and willing to learn new technology.
- CV in English
- Latest GPA Transcript.
- Send email to Ms. Huong – HR (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phòng Hỗ Trợ Việc Làm